Here’s an answer that may shock you. And it’s about time you knew…
Some things make me mad. Right now, high fuel and energy prices top the list. But really, who likes paying 64% more than just 5 years ago? Oh, it’s great that energy companies brag about “windfall profits” and all, but how does that help you and me? I have a home to heat and cool.
Maybe the worst part is feeling like there’s nothing you can do about it. But some people can… and did. In fact, a group of pretty smart scientists (who apparently do NOT work at energy companies!) began working on this problem long ago.
You see, the folks over at Lennox were thinking the same thing. They’ve now developed a Hybrid Home Heating System using the same technology found in today’s hybrid cars, reducing your operational costs by 30%-50%. In my business, where a “few” percent savings can put hundreds of dollars in your pocket each year, this is absolutely staggering.
How do they do it? If you don’t really care, you can skip this part. If you’re the scientific type, you can read this; just don’t get mad at me for over-simplifying! So let me say –
WARNING: Potentially Boring, Semi-Scientific Explanation. Just like a hybrid car, the Lennox Hybrid Home Heating System uses two heat sources. The first one, a heat pump, draws existing heat from the air outside your home when temperatures are mild. (Whoa. You read right, “existing heat.”) When a “break even” point is reached, the furnace automatically switches itself to gas or electric heat to warm your home to its fullest. It’s seamless, silent and oh-so-comfortable. That’s all it takes to create safe, continuous and economical comfort for your home and your family. Mind you, we live in the Northwest the ‘break even’ point is 35° degrees. We usually only reach that temperature for a short period in the evening hours-so a hybrid heat pump system will save you all year ‘round.
Now here’s the part I like the best: You’re taking control of your utility costs! Not Mideast turmoil or greed or weird weather. And with your new Lennox Hybrid, Air Masters Heating (that’s us) is giving you 3 more powerful benefits you’re going to like…
- 10 Year Parts Warranty. That’s right. 10 year parts warranty for an entire decade. That’s because we trust our installation techniques and this Lennox system enough to blanket you with peace of mind that all parts are covered for a 10 solid years.
- You Can Refuse to Pay Interest! No kidding. Don’t pay interest to us for at least 18 months special financing with approved credit! Not until 2017! And it’s only available to you as a qualified customer of Air Masters Heating and upon credit approval.
- You Can Demand a Discount! (Man, don’t let all this power go to your head!) Seriously though, if you schedule your appointment in the next 8 days, you can get up to $3850 in rebates on qualify equipment. Wow. I urge you not to let this opportunity pass.
Think about this. You can have “warm as toast” heat and “cold as ice” cooling in your home all year long. No matter how high gas and electric prices go, it won’t matter much to you! While your neighbors are squawking about “wasting money” on energy (and they will be), you can relax in comfort with utility bills that look like a mistake!
Here’s All You Do –
1. Just fill out this form online, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 360-895-2527 The contact is free. The Energy Survey is free. Finding out more is free. We’ll schedule you in as quickly as we can, don’t worry. But try to call within the next 8 days for a chance to grab the up to $3,850 in rebates, okay?
2. See how much you can pocket in energy savings with a new Lennox Hybrid. Basically, whatever your heating bills were in the past, put about 30% of that in your pocket and let it stay there! Why?
3. If you want to get one of these Hybrid Systems, just sit back and enjoy a parts warranty for 10 years, and no interest until next year for qualified customers! (Now you know why we’re expecting busy signals.)
That’s it! Nothing else to do.
The best part? It’s up to you! You can take control of your energy prices and home comfort. And you can do it now. Just fill out this form online, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 360-895-2527